I've lost my sunglasses! I'm usually pretty good at keeping track of my sunglasses. I guess i'm losing my mind...or maybe i've been preoccupied...whatever the case, my spys are gone. The good news is that i've been thinking about a new pair for some time now. Recall this post.
I'm sure just as soon as i buy a new pair, the old pair will turn up.
I'm slightly concerned about this...i rarely lose things...i misplace things all the time, but i eventually recall where i put them...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
that stinks!!!!!! i myself am quite cursed when it comes to sunglasses.Usually everytime i have a pair i really love,i either leave them somewhere unattended,and they are stolen,or they break. I have yet to have a pair i love that i am able to have for longer than a few months time. GOOD LUCK SEARCHING!!!!!! I hope you either find them,or get a new pair you like even more.I have had some luck with DICKIES sunglasses as far as durable!
Post a Comment