Motivation strikes. I never know when or where or what kind...but i try to seize it when it does strike. I felt fairly productive today...Normally at work, i get inspired or motivated to work on music somewhere around 10am. I thought i'd try to go into the studio and work up some motivation...but before i got there a different kind of motivation came over me.
One of my goals for 2008 is to do some major cleaning around the house. I got an early start on my goals today by doing some cleaning...getting rid of, or filing away my mail. It's unbelievable how quickly that can get away from you. But i'm all caught up now on that. I also started finding homes for other things were just lying around. I'm such a pack-rat. I don't know why i save things that i know with high confidence that i'll never look at or need again. So, i hope to get rid of a bunch of junk in 2008. I need to clean out my closets. Once the studio is totally complete, i'll start on the closets and the other spare bedroom.
I did get some studio work in today. I continued working on a new sound. I think i have a pretty good sound set up for the cover song. But the real test will to hear the sound through the PA system (ultimately, this is what we'll be playing through...)
I also had a mission to go find me some new sunglasses. I came home empty handed. The two different retailers i went to didn't have the Spys that i wanted to try on. However, if i decide i want to replace my old Spys, both retailers had those in stock.
I know this is a bit early, but what would you like to accomplish in 2008?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
as i am sure you know because i have already shared with you. i want to be a published author,or at least on my way to being published before the end of 2008.
WISH ME LUCK!!!!!!!!! AS ALWAYS I WISH YOU THE BEST OF LUCK WITH YOUR MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *HUGS*
2008 - I'd like to retire. I know that is a lofty goal, but why not aim high?
Typical goal - lose baby weight to fit into a bridesmaid dress (and a bathing suit :). Also getting into major money saving mode with two kids in daycare!
2008 - Reed House 1.0. I'm determined...
Post a Comment