Monday, December 17, 2007

Hello, Time? Where are you...??

Where does time go? I disappeared into the studio and when i came out, i somehow found it to be hours later. Time just took off. disappeared. vanished. where did you go? I called for you, but you didn't answer. I fear you are gone...

Oh well...it was an okay studio session. I think i figured out the chorus to the cover song. Piece by piece, little by little. Another thing on the list is to dial in the right sounds for this song. There is a lot of tonal texture...so i'll need 3 or 4 different sounds. I'll have to save that for another day.

I just realized, i still need to wrap Christmas gifts...i'm horrible at that. Heck, i still need to do some Christmas shopping. Hmmm...wonder where i'm going to find the time for that?

Well, i'm turning in early tonight, i have a few early mornings ahead of me...i need to get some sleep. g'night...

No comments: