Ok, i've been somewhat of a recluse lately. I've been holed up in the studio...well, at least trying to be. I've spent the last few days trying to get some quality work done. I did work through the existing songs...and i'm comfortable with those three. I do seem to struggle on the unfinished stuff...probably because it isn't finished yet. I also started working on a potential cover that we'll introduce into the mix. We've toyed with the idea of adding some covers to help fill out our set list. Tomorrow (er...today) we'll hit Groovy B studios for a practice session. We called in a favor to our favorite drummer Ron to do some studio drumming on one or two of our unfinished works.
I've come to the realization that time is running out. There just aren't enough hours in the day to get all the things done that i want to get done. Something has got to give...but what? work? nope...not yet. eating? nope...that won't work either. sleep? i could get less sleep...but that won't do me any good. Hmmm...i've run out of ideas...i guess i'll try again tomorrow.
Sunday, December 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment