On my way home from work this afternoon I decided to stop by Best Buy to scope out my next digital camera. Perhaps in the near future you'll see more pictures posted here...since i haven't had a pocket digital camera in a while. To satisfy your picture craving you can visit here.
So as i'm done looking at the cameras i decide to walk around the store at a medium pace (there's an obscure reference) just moving from section to section...admiring things that i don't need, things that i want, and bypassing things i'll never use. Whilst I was strolling around, a guy approached me (he looked quite familiar to me so i ran through the catalog of people from my past in hopes of putting a name with a face). Then he asked me if i worked there. It took me a second or two to give him a confused look (that was because my brain wasn't through searching the catalog of people i know)...then i gave him that hell-no look. Then he looked around and noticed that Best Buy employees are wearing blue shirts with the Best Buy logo stitched into them. I continued on my way. By the way...i didn't know the guy...
It wasn't until i was on my way home that it struck me as to what had transpired at Best Buy. Some dude thought i worked there!!! What the hell...?? I suppose i could see how that mistake was made...i was all spiffied-up coming from console. I suppose it could've been worse.
After the digital camera scouting run, i went over to Borders to look for some new reading material. I think i found a list of books that will keep me entertained...
On to music production...I've discovered that i have a severe disability when it comes to writing music. I'm not autistic nor a savant...just dumb. I've found that writing music is hard. I did write some more tonight...but i still am having trouble putting on paper what i've done on the guitar. Maybe i should learn to read/write music? nah...too much work.
How's your thanksgiving week going so far?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
people used to think i worked at osco drug allllll the time. even in jeans and a t-shirt on a day off from wal-mart,and despite the fact that osco employees wear uniforms.possibly just used to seeing me at wal-mart and confusing the 2??????
Check out this website!
http://www.musictheory.net/
Mike
Post a Comment