Tonight, 2/3 of Finding Reason went downtown to a club. I was asked by Jen (Ben's girl) if I would go out with them tonight. One of Jen's friends asked her if she knew any cute, single guys. I'm not sure i meet all of those qualifications, but i went anyway...since i was asked to go. It wasn't all that bad of an evening. We ended up at Rocbar. I must say, i like the place. As the name implies the music is Rock...and i like that. I still felt so out of my element though. I can dress the part, but i'm not sure i can pull off the part. I think if you stuck me in a booth and let me chill...i'd be alright. The DJ was pretty good tonight...i was impressed with his skills...and his yellow and blue mohawk made his gig a little more interesting. Carrying on a conversation is nearly impossible though...but somehow you pull it off.
I think thursday nights are live band nights, featuring local talent. Ben and I decided we'd like to play that venue...now if we could just get the material together.
Even though i felt out of my element...i wouldn't mind going back. I'm off to get some shut-eye...This rocker is beat down...
Rock on...
Sunday, November 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you fit cute in my book,but you already know that!!!!!!!!!
i hope if FINDING REASONever plays at this club,i get to be there!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment