Monday, November 05, 2007

Day Off

My intent was to do a lot of sleeping (well, catch up on my sleep and get back to a normal sleep pattern.) Unfortunately, some telemarketer rudely called me at 8am, waking me from my deep sleep. I wasn't able to go back to sleep. My day was already off to a bad start. I caught up on all the shows that i missed over the last 2 weeks. I did manage to take a little nap.

I mowed the backyard...i think that was the last time i'll have to mow this season. I also played guitar tech and fixed a problem that i had with my black guitar. A little soldering fixed the problem. Now it's working like it is supposed to.
I also did a few other odds and ends around the house today too.

I think i'll do some additional cleaning tomorrow. But i'd like to focus on music. So we'll see what happens tomorrow.

No comments: