Friday, November 23, 2007

My Treat

I treated myself to a new toy today. Following work i decided to tiptoe through the battlefields of retail scavenging through the carcasses left behind from the morning's madness. what was left would be mine. I found a replacement for my long gone pocket camera. It was kind of an early Christmas present...for i need it before Christmas.



The Canon SD870IS is my new weapon of choice. You will see me armed with with in the future. Here are the reviews from cnet and dpreview.
BTW, i didn't get the black version...i got the silver...i would've had to order the black version.

So, in theory, you should see more pictures posted here. I know...you only look at my blog for the articles anyway...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you know i only look for the pictures!!!!!!! lol.anyhoo,nice toy.i hope you have fun with it! glad you survived BLACK FRIDAY,
mom and i were still sick thankfully,so she felt like staying home,
MAN was i relieved.....first time i was ever happy to be sick....