Ahhh...it was good to see you again Debbie! Debbie and I go way back...almost 10 years now...or something like that. You see, Debbie was my professor in college...and has since been a good friend. She contacted me the other day saying that she was going to be in town for the weekend. It was great to see her. It was also great to see Al, her husband. He's a really cool guy. We spent the rainy day walking around the large...ok GIGANTIC Saturn V rocket at JSC. I wish she would've given me a bit more notice...then i would've been able to get her and Al visitor badges and we could've have a real tour. Next time though. Ethan is a friend of mine who i knew at A&M and i see him every now and then on site and and Freebirds.
We braved the weather and headed over to Boondoggles for lunch. Had some great conversation. Alas, time is too short. I think i need to plan a trip to the D.C. area.

Well, i think i'm off to take a short nap...nothing else to do on a rainy day...
No comments:
Post a Comment