Thursday, November 29, 2007

Gettin' Better

I'm a little more than a zombie these days. I'm not 100% better...and i'm not even sure i could put a percentage on it today...but if forced to do so, i'd say i'm 60% recovered. I've been downing the orange juice like it's air, a commodity in which i cannot live without. I really enjoy the OJ.

Get ready for the next month...it's gonna be a busy, busy, month...but hopefully, good things will come...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad you are feeling better hun,i wish i coulda helped you out a little!!!!!!!!!!!!! i kinda enjoy being a nurse to people.*HUGS*

Erin said...

I don't want to discourage the improvement, but I really hope that whatever you have didn't come from me. After 14 days of this stuff I still only feel about 65-70% and apparently there are people with similar symptoms who have been coughing with sore throats for more than a month.

Awesome.

Todd said...

I don't think it was from you...after all we never smooched that night... ;)

I'm nearly back to full strength.

Sorry to hear you aren't back to your old self. Hope you are better soon!?

Hope you are having fun in Colorado!?