The knee is doing much better today. Thanks for asking. I nearly have full range of motion back. There is still some soreness and I still have a little limp. But the ace bandage is holding the knee together nicely.
Ran into a little snag with the studio project today. I ran out of primer and had to buy more...pretty easy right, just buy the same kind. Well, not so easy. I bought the same kind and when i got it home...not the same kind...even though the model numbers matched. Evidently the primer that i used on 3/4 of the room had a tint in it that i wasn't aware of. The can said grey...and it looked like a dark grey...with a brown tint. Didn't think anything of it until i got the new primer and it was light grey with no brown tint. Uggh...i guess HD decided to put a previously tinted primer back on the shelf. I had HD make the new primer a little darker so that the tone of the color would be near the same. Well, it was way too dark...it'll take me 30 coats to make it work...and even then i don't think i'd be satisfied. So, i'll have to go back to HD to have them try again at tinting the primer. Luckily 3/4 of the room is complete or nearly complete. I just lost a day of work ...
And speaking of work, I have to return to work tomorrow. Hence the early post...
Stay tuned for more updates...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
so glad your knee is better!!! i seem to be jinxing people on that lately.
sorry the studio project is put on hold for a bit. hopefully you will be able to finish soon.
lastly,i am hoping it won't be toooooo horrible for you returning to work,have a great week!!!!
Post a Comment