Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Sneak Peek

Ok, i've got about 6 or so posts floating around in my head. I just need time to assemble them all. Don't expect them all just yet. But for the time being, here is a sneak peek.



Before...




After...


You didn't think i was going to show you the whole thing right away did you?
The studio has been painted. I have removed all the painter's tape. I will probably have to do some touch ups on it though, since there was some bleed through. Kind of annoying, but i'm a rocket scientist, not a painter. Wow, i haven't used that line in a while...probably should keep that to myself.

I have placed the monitors and the desk in their locations. I still have a a few items to move back into the studio...and i'm starting to think about my wall decorations now. And unfortunately, i haven't been able to do any practice...cause i'm somewhat lazy.

Stay tuned for more pictures...and the other posts that are floating in my head.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a teaser that was!!!!! i gotta say the color is nice though from what can be seen,and lol at the "i'm a rocket scientist not a painter" remark. well i hope it turns out exactly as you wanted when you put up decoration and get everything situated!!!!

Joshua said...

The color is different, the photo is shifted slightly, and the light switches are in opposite positions thus indicating more light in the second photograph.

(I like the what's different in the two photos game)

Erin said...

High gloss paint, huh? Interesting... I'm curious to see the complete picture!

Rob, Melissa, Luke & Joel Green said...

Luke says "I like Uncle Todd's paint!"

Todd said...

Not exactly high gloss...satin it is. In between eggshell and semi-gloss.