Tuesday, September 04, 2007

What Luck?

Where has my good luck gone? Along with the horrible 'on-call' luck of last week, i had to reschedule a vacation that i was going to take next week. I have a flight specific simulation on the day i was going to leave. So, i'll get to spend less time with my brother than previously planned. And today i was supposed to have my peepers checked...but that had to be rescheduled due to the doctor's family emergency. I'm not going to even ask what's next...cause i'm sure i'll get the answer to that.

The past few days i haven't been sleeping well...or rather, i haven't been getting much sleep. I seem to toss and turn for a few hours before finally falling asleep. I think it may be just a little too warm in the house? Maybe i'll try to make it a little cooler in the house tonight?

Today i got a dose of reality. The reality of how quickly time escapes us. I was asked today how long i've been playing guitar. Eek...that's an embarrassing question. The real question is how long have i been consistently playing guitar? Well, that then led to the question of how long Finding Reason has been together. Erin has a better memory than i do. So here it is...the first meeting of musicans occured in November of 2003!!! Finding Reason name selected in April of 2004. First Finding Reason demo released in June of 2004. Uggh...so sad to see how much time has gone by...So...for an average 1 song per year, we should have a full album out by 2014. So, don't hold your breath...

Hopefully things will pick up here in the near future. A seven song set list has been developed...we just need to finish the other 4 songs. No additional information is available for Finding Reason at this time...but you'll be the first to know...

No comments: