Sunday, September 16, 2007

All Things Ending in -er

Primer: Today i spent most of the day putting primer on the walls...and ceiling. Uggh...what a pain painting the ceiling is! I unfortunately ran out of primer...but that's ok since the only wall that didn't get done was the one behind the computer. (i'll move the desk and computer and monitors after i finish everything else.) I may have to put a second coat of primer on some places, but for the most part it went on without issue.

Tomorrow i will probably start putting on the paint along the edges and corners...assuming there isn't much that needs to be done on the primer front.

Mower: I kinda forgot that i have backyard. When i looked out of the window, i was quickly reminded that i need to mow the backyard. So, when i got all the edges and corners done in the studio, i went outside to take care of the backyard.

Roller: After the backyard maintenance, i took a quick shower and started rolling the walls of the studio. And that's where i am at. I do have some pictures, but i'm too tired to download them...i'll post the whole project once it's all done.

I have some work related items to take care of tomorrow, so, i'll have a late start at the studio.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds like you had a very productive day. can't wait to see it when its all done!!!!!!!!