I did nothing today. I took time for myself...to do nothing. There was plenty for me to do, but i just felt like doing nothing. I did what any other male (and some females) do on a Sunday...watch football. It was a good day to stay indoors...away from the heat.
I'm less than an hour away from being off of the on-call duty. I can't wait. Luckily, i haven't been called in. I noticed a little earlier that i had a near dead cell phone--wonder how long that's been like that? Luckily, my pager had a fresh battery.
In between football games, i watched the Red Bull Air Races. All i can say is that i'm pretty impressed with those pilots, and the machinery that they fly. The responsiveness and maneuverability of those machines is awesome to watch. Anyone want to go to San Diego to watch the next race...in 12 days?
Well, 3 more days of work and i can take a small break.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
sounds like a great day that you deserved. i had a nice lazy one myself and even took the time to pamper myself a bit after a long dull week.
I'll go!
san diego does sound fun,i'd like to tag along too!!
Post a Comment