Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Kneed Me?

I can be clever too. I'm taking a page from the "Are You Reeding This?" and "Write Under Your Knows" chronicles. And there in lies the title of this blog. Although this blog is quite literal...No 'needing' me. Tonight the MudDogs pushed to another victory. Near the end of the game, i was doing my best at preventing the defense from getting to my quarterback, when my knee was rudely introduced to the defense's knee. The good news is i think i'll be okay. I've got a serious limp and my knee is pretty stiff, but with proper care and the right treatment, i should be back to my old ways soon.

On another note, i had my eyes checked today. My vision has improved. Wait? How'd that happen? Yeah, i asked the same question. Turns out with nearsightedness, vision tends to improved later in life, generally. Usually nearsightedness worsens during the teens and 20s (which it did in my case.) Usually in the late 20s or early 30s the vision stabilizes...and then tends to get better. I never knew that. I'm still quite the blind one though. With the good news, i went out and bought me some new frames.

On to the studio...i ran out of paint today putting the second coat on the walls and ceiling. Wow...what a difference. I think the ceiling is done. I haven't seen any spots that need to be touched up with a third coat. I might put a third coat on the walls. Just depends how much paint i have left when i'm nearing the finish. Tomorrow i should finish the 3 walls. Then all i have to do is move the desk, computer, and monitors...and paint that wall. And apparently, i still don't do well with painting inside the lines. I got a little red on the white trim...oh well, that should be easily fixable. I guess i need to start looking for a nice comfy love seat to put in there.

I think i had more to say, but i can't remember it now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

please be careful with your knees,i don't want anyone i know to end up in my shoes.
glad your vision has improved though,i wish mine would.

heres to hoping you finish the studio soon and it looks exactly how you want it!!!! my favorite color combination is red black and white so i bet it is going to look great!!!!!

Anonymous said...

hope your knee is better already?????