Cranky...that was my mood for most of the day. You see, all that stands between me and some well deserved time off is a flight specific simulation. I went to work this morning expecting to start working this long simulation. Well, when i got there the simulator wasn't working properly. After several attempts at trying to fix the problem it still wasn't working. There was some talk of canceling the sim. Well, when you get tempted with the possibility of starting a vacation early, you tend not to be too terribly excited when that possibility evaporates into thin air...Well, i was more or less cranky for the rest of the work day.
Oh well, just one more shift during the sim and i'm free for a few days. I'll do my best not to check my work email. I'm sure i'll have 100s of emails waiting for me when i get back, but that's okay...at least i'll be rested (hopefully!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
sorry you were cranky,but you are almost off!!!!!!!!!
p.s. i guess all work and no play makes todd a cranky boy?????
Post a Comment