Sunday, December 03, 2006

They're Everywhere!!!

...like the plague, they are everywhere. You know they are everywhere, but you don't realize that they are EVERYWHERE until you find one in your small hick hometown. Even a small town, one without a stoplight, one where all three schools (elementary, jr. high, and high school) are on the same patch of land, one where the town population barely reaches 4 digits. (Ok, so East Bernard has about 2000 people, but you get my point.) By now, i'm sure you are wondering what the hell am i talking about? McDonalds! That's right...The Golden Arches have invaded my hometown. Well, i suppose it could be worse.

On another note, i came home from EB and decided i'd make myself some egg sandwiches for supper. I made the first one disappear rather quickly. I turned my head to look at something on the computer, and when i turned my head back, Bowie (my cat) was trying to drag my sandwich off for himself. I guess he thought my egg sandwiches were tasty? He didn't get very far, so i was able to finish my egg sandwich. Sorry Bowie.

4 comments:

Joshua said...

I thought you were going to say Starbucks.

Jena said...

Me too!

Anonymous said...

When did McDonalds come to the hometown? I was not told of this event. I don't know what exactly to say, Wow or holy crap.

Unknown said...

I cannot believe it... it's a sad, sad day for East Bernard. You know how I despise the golden arches.