Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Horelica House of Music (Edition # 13)

It's been a while since I did an edition of "Horelica House of Music." I know you sorely missed these editions. I had a few spare moments before getting ready for another shift, so i decided to pacify your needs.

The following two artists were given to me by my friend/co-worker. The first artist is Hotel Lights. I only have these artists in mp3 form, so i can't listen to them in the car....yet. I'm seriously considering going over to the darkside. Yes, that's right...i'm considering buying an iPod. I need a good mp3 player that i can take anywhere...and an mp3 player that has a lot of accessories. iPod fits the bill...

So, if you get a chance, check out Hotel Lights. It's soothing pop-rock.



The next artist is Cut Copy. I don't know too much about the artist, but it has a catchy 80s synthy sound.
I can't say that I would've gone out to seek these artists on my own. I'm not sure if these artists get any mainstream radio play or not...i believe it is probably more underground. So, it's good to have friends that suggest music that you would otherwise not even know about. Perhaps that is one of the goals of "Horelica House of Music."

Enjoy...Rock on.

No comments: