...hehe, i do crack myself up with these titles i come up with...cause i know you see the title and say, "I need to read this..." I suppose that is how all the good articles start, with a good title.
So, on with it, i say. Last evening we had Christmas with my Dad's side of the family, a yearly tradition held at my aunt jerry and uncle jodie's place in East Bernard. We don't have the typical "Christmas dinner" either. The last few years there has been a seafood flair. This year, uncle mark whipped up some crab and shrimp gumbo. That was some good stuff. Too bad when it hits your stomach it expands like "super expanding foam insulation." Anyway, i would've eaten more had i had room to put it. Now, for the special shit...well, that is the seasoning that was available to use ... and it was pretty good. Aw Shit was around to spice things up a bit. I think i may have to order me a bottle or two. I'm not making this stuff up...go here to check it out.
The evening ended with the good old steal a gift game (i can never remember the name of it, but you get a gift, the next person has the option of stealing your gift or selecting another and so on...) I held on to some Stubb's barbeque sauce and Stubb's marinade with a heavy duty burger flipper. I was happy. I need to start grillin' again when the weather gets a little better...
Saturday, December 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow, your blog just lost the PG rating!
I think you need to get a life and leave the words to someone with character.
Post a Comment