Monday, November 06, 2006

Horelica House of Music #12 -- Comedy Edition

Ok...time to put down the angry music and listen to something that'll make you laugh. I chose Mitch Hedberg, who had a unique delivery...one that made you chuckle just from the delivery alone. As of tonight, there is a clip of Mitch on my Myspace page.



Next is a longtime favorite of mine, Adam Sandler. I remember him from the days of Saturday Night Live. Since then he's done quite a few movies. Anyway, both of these albums will make you break a little smile...if not bust out loud in a happy chuckle.



HOUSTON AREA ISS SIGHTING tuesday evening around 6:50pm and thursday around 5:57pm. Thursday's sighting will be the best at over 3 minutes long.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I got to see Mitch a few times at the Laugh Stop in Houston..he was great! I was really bummed when he passed away.

Ramon