Wow...today was a super busy day. The day started off with some Sunday touch football. This is our typical saturday pick up game crowd, but we pushed it to Sunday to so that a couple participants could move into their new house. It was a great turnout...we almost had enough to have 2 complete football teams...I still suck as a quarterback, but i had a decent day as a receiver.
After football, i had some automotive work to do. Recently the Cruiser has been running a little rough, droppin down to 3 cyclinders at times...well, just missing every now and then. It hasn't been that long since I changed the plugs out on it, so i figured it was the plug wires. What would be a fairly simplistic task on any other car is a pain in the butt on the Cruiser. In order to change the plug wires and or the spark plugs, one must remove the intake manifold ducting and the throttle body. A pain in the rear...but i was able to whip that task out in about 45 minutes. Took the Cruiser for a test run and it did well, no hesitation and responded well to throttle inputs. I think this has solved the problems that i've been having with the cruiser...I'm pleased that the plug wire change went so well and was so effective.
And to cap the day off, I went to the Houston Aeros game tonight with a friend from work and her roommates. This was my first Aeros game this season, and i plan on returning. We hit the cheap $12 seats, which aren't that bad...they are actually pretty good seats. Within the first 10 minutes of play, there were three fights and a couple of scores. Sadly, the Aeros were defeated with 26 seconds to play. It was an exciting game otherwise. During the intermissions, we were entertained by a couple of little black boys from Tiger Cub Scout Troop #381. These kids were sitting in front of us (the young one was probably 6, and the older one probably 9 or so). These kids had some killer moves. I don't know where they learned to dance, but man...that was some entertainment that i didn't expect. Erin and I were discussing how these kids reminded us of a young tarik, or at least how we envisioned a young tarik would act. Now all we need to do is get ahold of some young tarik video to prove our theories. Bust a move...
Well, i'm quite tired from my super sunday adventures. I hope you had a good Sunday!?
Sunday, November 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh a Super Sunday indeed! Today I won the NEXTEL CUP CHAMPIONSHIP!
Post a Comment