Friday, November 03, 2006

What was I gonna say...

Well, it seems that i can't remember what i was going to post about. I had a few ideas throughout the week and those ideas have just vanished. Perhaps working too much is taking a toll on my mind? Perhaps the ideas will return.

Yesterday on my way to work, Friendswood's Finest pulled me over for doing 28 in an 20. Thank you officer Gonzales for pointing out the error in my ways. Unfortunately Officer Gonzales' verbal warning allowed me to run out of time for lunch. I had intended to stop somewhere between home and work to get a bite to eat before my meeting and a long day on console. Needless to say, I didn't eat very much yesterday...just nibbled on the candy that is still on console.

Today is the last work day of the week and what a long week it has been. This will be another 50+ hour week. Being increment lead is taxing work, but i am satisfied that i am busy.

Well, until i can remember what i was going to post about, you'll have to suffer through random musings such as this post...

No comments: