Friday, November 03, 2006

I remembered a few things...

I've added a link to the ISS Sightings webpage. This way you can see when the ISS is flying over head in your neighborhood. I'll keep the local Houston area informed of certain sighting opportunities, but those of you that visit my blog in other states (Washington, Virginia, Nevada, Arizona, Pennsylvania, Alabama, Michigan, Indiana, California, Illinois, New York, Nebraska, Ohio, Georgia, Mississippi, etc) will have to look periodically yourself.

So, with that, Houston area residents will have an opportunity to watch the station fly over starting sunday evening. The best opportunity will be Monday evening and Thursday evening.

And this week/weekend, I should be in the Dallas/Fort Worth area gearing up for NASCAR. Josh, Lisa, (and i think Lisa's parents), Jeff, and Lauri are enjoying what must be some beautiful weather and racing. I hope you guys have fun and take a lot of great pictures! Looking forward to seeing them when you get back. I'll be watching the race from my living room. I'll see if i can spot you! hehe...

No comments: