Tuesday, November 28, 2006

How to Cure a Cold...

...play some football! Well, i'm not cured yet, but i feel much better than i did earlier today. Yesterday i started coming down with something...sniffling, sneezing, slight sore throat, and just the yucky feeling of blah. I debated whether or not to even play tonight, but i decided to give it a shot. Well, after playing tonight (BTW, the MudDogs won again tonight, 31-14), i feel much better. I wouldn't say i'm cured yet, but i feel as though i am on the way to recovery. I will do my usual Vitiman C and hydration and Nyquil or Dayquil to take the edge off. I should be 100% within a few days...oh yeah, i'll get lots of sleep too.

On another note, T.S.A.H. has started painting again, after a 2 year hiatus. I've decided that i'm pretty particular about what i paint. I didn't like the first painting i did, so i painted over it. That's the beauty of acrylics. I'm not 100% satisfied with what i have, but I think i know what i want to do to it. Perhaps i'll post pics of it when i'm done. I'll even sell them if you are interested?! hehe...

Well, i'm going to drug up now and get ready for a good night's sleep.
Hope you are feeling well?

No comments: