Another victory for the MudDogs. We had another pretty good game tonight. We gave up a few interceptions and a few missed plays, but other than that...we did well. I think the score was 13-0. I had one reception for nearly a touchdown. I had a lot of green field ahead of me and a few guys to beat. Unfortunately, my bum leg didn't allow me to score. I was also out of gas for all the running that i had been doing. But...i just need to build up my conditioning. Oh, and my leg hurts something fierce. I've already started heat treatment. Hopefully the pain will go away soon. But i think i'll do the icy-hot and other treatments throughout the day. I'm ready for this to heal...but i'm not ready to skip a week of football...
If you aren't busy this weekend, then Barnstock is for you!
Alright everybody, it's that time of year again.
"What time is that" you say?
Time for
Less Than Serious
to rock your socks off at
the Barnstock Music Festival!
Saturday November 11th at 9:00PM.
This year Barnstock is going to be held right smack-dab in the middle of Webster at three neighboring locations:
* Molly's Pub,
* Cellar Bar,
* and Third Base,
all at the intersection of Ramada & Sea Lark. LTS is going to be playing prime-time on the Third Base stage.
There will be 20 bands playing throughout the day, indoors and out. Music will start at 2:00PM and go until the bars shut down.
Check out more info on us at www.myspace.com/lessthanserious, or www.lessthanserious.net.
Here is the complete festival lineup:
Third Base (16504 Sea Lark Rd, Houston, TX, 281-480-2626)
4:00 Liquid Casing
5:00 Westborn
6:00 Counting Blue Cars
7:00 RGB
8:00 DC3
9:00 Less Than Serious
10:00 All Star
Cellar Bar (16611 Sea Lark Rd, Houston, TX, 281-218-6197)
3:00 Texas PoBoys
4:00 Walking Erect
5:00 Tuna Pilot
6:00 Matt Gast Solo
7:00 Round 7
8:00 Spectre
9:00 Mountain Oysters
Molly's Lot (902 Ramada Dr, Houston, TX, 281-486-0971)
2:00 Clearbrook HS Jazz Band
3:00 Khan
4:00 Space Drone
5:00 DLS Project
7:00 PBB
8:00 BLEVE
Tuesday, November 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment