Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Victory Birthday Celebration

Tonight the MudDogs pulled out another victory. However, it was not our best night. We won 12-7. I had a few defensive opportunities but i couldn't grab the flag...until the game was on the line. The other team was pushing towards the goal with time running out...and they were using the clock. I was able to finally grab that damn flag for what was probably a 15 yard sack. This put them at 4th down with a long way to go for the touchdown. Next play they threw an interception to the birthday boy. Today was Cory's birthday. Following the victory, we celebrated the birthday and victory at Boondoggles...a local watering hole... Erin, Cory's girlfriend, baked a cake and after the celebratory meal, we filled ourselves with some yummy chocholate cake.

I know i've been a bit lazy with the blogs lately. Some nights you just don't feel like writing anything...well, that and there really hasn't been much talk about.

Well, the holidays are upon us. I'm not looking forward to the holidays this year, so i hope they pass quickly. Luckily, i'll be keeping busy with work for some of that.

No comments: