Sunday, February 24, 2008

Oh Yeah! and Aww Man...

Bummer. I missed the paintball festivities today. Today was Rob's 30th Birthday Paintball surprise party. For some reason, i thought that was next weekend. Awww man...i've got some mad paintball skillz too. Sorry i missed it Rob. Hope you had fun.

In a continuing string of good things, my good friend from high school, Jason, called me up Friday afternoon to let me know that he had some free time this weekend. We've been trying to get together for some time now. With noting on my agenda for saturday night, he drove down here and we hung out getting caught up on all the goings-on. We ended up shooting pool at Main Event for a few hours. It was good to catch up with an old friend. Unfortunately, the catching up lasted into the wee hours of the morning. This only afforded me about 4.5 hours of sleep.

I would've slept in, but Rockstar practice takes priority over sleep. I went over to Groovy B studios to work on the live sound of Finding Reason. And Oh Yeah!!! Ben and I dialed in some killer tones. I'm super excited about the sounds we created. We dialed in an awesome acoustic simulator sound that will be used on Blue Devils and Got Me Wrong. Ben was so envious of my patch, that he tweaked his patch to get it closer to mine. My guitars sound great...despite the mediocre guitarist behind the guitars...I'm getting really excited now...
We're getting closer...Are you ready?

2 comments:

JS77 said...

sounds like you had a fun but busy weekend!!!!!!!!!!!

Rob, Melissa, Luke & Joel Green said...

that was the weakest excuse I've ever heard! hheheheee

No worries, your skilz would have been no match for Melissa's anyway. She decimated everything in her path.

-R