I finally got into the studio today to get some music work done. After having not played for more than two weeks, my performance was mediocre with a side of not-too-shabby. (meaning i was a bit rusty) I still have much work to do before we'll be ready for that first public performance. I think we'll be playing a party in the near future. Our goal is to do a public performance in May (or earlier...depending on DC3's schedule.)
This weekend, i'll head over to groovy B studios to work on my live patches through the PA system. Unfortunately, the effects have to be tweaked for the medium in which they're played through. Time consuming and necessary. But once they are dialed in, there shouldn't be too much more tweaking.
Tomorrow, i will continue my studio sessions. I do need a little more motivation though. I find my self easily distracted...
I got that needed haircut today too. The plan was to get a haircut before Moscow, but that just didn't work out...but it feels so much better now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hooray for May! I can't wait!
Post a Comment