...and it was sweet! You see, up until tonight I had not played the latest rage. But tonight, i got that chance. What is it, you ask? Guitar Hero. I'm not very good at it...but i see the fun potential is extremely high! Guitar hero parties sound like fun! I really shouldn't buy a game system...for any spare time i do have would be soaked up by that. Oh but the fun that could be had...
But soon, hopefully, i'll get to experience the real deal...the real guitar hero. There was no practice today. Ben had some sort of bug. But i got some work done in the studio...not much...but some.
Well...it's late. Time to catch up on some sleep. Oh yeah, the New York Giants won the Superbowl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What good is spare time unless you are having fun with it? Just think how you'd be improving your hand eye coordination.
sounds like you had a good time for sure. i think i would like to have a Wii,then i could play against joey when i babysit. nothin funnier to me than a 3 year old playing Wii!!!!!!!
Post a Comment