I hope that someone is getting some sleep. I'm here at work, it's 3am...and i'm not doing much. We are supposed to be in a simulation with France and Russia, but the simulators are not cooperating this morning. So that leaves me with little to do...or should i say, little desire to do anything.
It's little things like this that aggravate me the most. Basically, as soon as i got home from work yesterday, i had to go to sleep (try to go to sleep), so that i'd be bright and cheery at midnight. So, i couldn't work on music...or do anything else. Just had to get some sleep to prepare for the next work related thing.
Hopefully, i'll get some things done tonight...my list keeps growing. It's time to mark some things off.
Ok, you can go back to dreamland now...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ooo ooo! I was! I definitely fell asleep at about 7:00 last night...
Post a Comment