Saturday, December 29, 2007

I've Seen It Before...

Aggies blow a football game. Well, i'll give credit where credit is due, Penn State did play a tough game. The Aggies were a little too cocky...and then came that horrible call on 4th and inches...A quarterback sneak would've worked...Fullback up the middle would've worked ... but the option was shut down cold! Penn State was ready for that and executed the defense well. Anyway...typical Aggie fashion. Cory and Erin got their money's worth out of that game. Congrats Cory and Erin...

Other football news...New England Patriots have gone undefeated in the regular season by beating the NY Giants tonight. Although it wasn't a pretty game...but they pulled it off to become the fourth team in NFL history to achieve that mark.

Did a little more studio work today. Focused mainly on getting rid of some fret buzz on my silver strat. I think it's always been there, but has only become more annoying to me as my ear starts to become attuned and aware of my sound. I haven't been able to eliminate that noise yet. I have a few tricks i'll try, but if that doesn't work, maybe i'll take it in to the professionals. And while my strat is in the shop, i'll just buy a new guitar to supplement that one... hehe.

So, where are all the parties at?

2 comments:

Rob, Melissa, Luke & Joel Green said...

Well, come on over!!

-M

JS77 said...

my party is going to tombstone!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am sooooooooo ready,wish you could come with us!!!!!!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!