Monday, December 03, 2007

Here We Go...

Ben did some rework on Blue Devils and reposted to the Finding Reason myspace site. He's been wanting to rework the solo for the longest now. I guess he finally found time to remaster that. Evidently, we've got quite an "unfinished" catalog going, perhaps 6 or 7 songs with potential to be finished in the "nearer" future.
Since we have such a block on creativeness from time to time, we are thinking of picking up the cover songs to fill in our set list. I don't know what the covers will be, but we are probably going to work on 3 covers to go with our 3 ready for prime time songs.
But Finding Reason work will have to wait till the new year...as we are busy once again getting ready to fly yet another mission.
My next post will be from a different location. I'm relocating HorelicaNet Journal operations for a few days/weeks.

See ya soon...

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Have a safe trip Todd! I'll take good care of Bowie. Looking forward to your international posts! :)

JS77 said...

have fun,be safe and hurry back!!!!!!!!!!