Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Life Changes and What to Do...

So, now that my life has changed drastically, what am i to do? I haven't completely figured it all out yet. One thing that I am going to do is take guitar lessons. This is something that i have been wanting to do, and I start next week. I met the instructor and he seems up to the challenge of teaching an old fart like me who has probably all the worst habits a guitarist can have. At any rate, i hope this will improve my playing and perhaps my creativity. Finding Reason should be putting out more music here in a few months. Hopefully we can make it happen. Our excuses are running out...

Come back here for the latest information...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see that you found an outlet and music is always great.