Wednesday, September 13, 2006

The Return of ... Horelica House of Music (#7)

So, what have I been listening to lately? Almost exclusively, I have been listening to these guys. Stabbing Westward. These guys have been able to put all the feelings that i have been feeling into their music and lyrics. If you read the lyrics of these songs, you'll see a lot of emotions...all of which i experienced. So, it was natural that i found comfort here. Unfortunately, some of the lyrics hit so close to home that they envoke tears from me...but it still acts like therapy.
If you have a desire to read the lyrics, i've included a few links here: azlyrics and lyricsdir. "I Remember" is one that really touches me.






And in addition to Horelica House of Music, I'm including a link to the Green's Page. This past Sunday I spent some time with them at the camp grounds. Check it out here:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ALAS the return of one of the more popular features of the blog. Good music choice. I like Cobra Star Ship's song from Snakes on a Plane.

Rob, Melissa, Luke & Joel Green said...

Ahhh Stabbing Westward! there's a name I havn't heard in a while. Lots of memories...

-R