Well, it's been a few days since i've last posted. Weird thing is, i haven't been all that busy. What have i been doing?
Friday: After getting off a busy day on console, i went to a going away party for one of our Russian counterparts, Natasha. She's been with us here in Houston for a few months; now it's time to head back to freezing Moscow.
Saturday: Well, i couldn't hold out anymore. I had to start doing some yardwork. The front yard hasn't even started growing yet...just a few random weeds. I mowed the backyard jungle of weeds and cleaned that up. After i was finished in the back, i moved to the front to do a little work. I removed the flowers that we planted last season. They were getting too large. I haven't replaced them yet, but i haven't decided what to put in their place. I'll be looking for some more mulch for sure...but that is for another day.
Sunday: Two-thirds of Finding Reason went to the Pasadena Gun Show today. Why, might you ask? Well, our music may be just that bad to incite riots...we need protection. Okay, that's not the reason. Greg is looking for a handgun for protection. I went along cause i've been thinking about getting another gun. I didn't do any buying today, but perhaps in the near future. Now, i'm watching Titanic -- it's such a long damn movie, we had to start it early today.
Hope you enjoyed your weekend?
Sunday, March 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What's in a weekend? Night shifts!
Post a Comment