The human odometer rolled over to 3-0 today. Yep, that's right, i'm thirty years old today. Happy Birthday to me. I'm just a year older now...nothing more, nothing less. As a dear friend (who just turned 30 a few days ago) said, "I'm a real adult now."
It's too early to have a mid-life crisis...so i don't see myself going out and buying that Range Rover. Or, should I? tempting...but no.
I don't know what i'm going buy myself. I'm sure i'll post it here when i finally get around to it.
Thanks for all those that have written me, called me, or printed to me to wish me a happy birthday. It means a lot. Thanks.
Thursday, March 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Todd!!!!
Ramon
Welcome to the big 3-0 club, chump. I wouldn't say it's mid-life crisis time just yet. You might want to wait a week or two just to see how it feels being three decades old. Oh hay, at least you and I aren't as old as some guy named Ramon. I don't remember how old his is, but I wonder if he's still in touch with Moses for high school. He He He.
Ha ha...you know if my memory hadn't gone to hell..I would remember that Moses dude...he was always bitching about going to the desert.
Ramon
I'm sure he would complain "It's a dry heat." And he woould have been dumb, cause when its hot, its hot.
Post a Comment