Today, I was involved in this email conversation.
Today's players were Greg, Ben, and myself.
Here it goes...
G: one night only! Finding Reason! Live at The Chisholm Retirement Home for Sickly Fish! 7:00!
B: come one, come all… see the amazing fishness of sickness… watch as they dazzle you with their upside-down floating trick...
T: Sounds fishy
B: yeah, but you should check it out, just for the halibut….
G: Seriously, it will be good to play some tunas...
B: would salmon please stop this guy?!
G: can't make it though. I took my stingray into the shell station and the mechanic said I'd blown a seal! I told him to leave my personal life out of it, and just fix the dang thing...
G: So come out of your shell, and maybe someday we'll get some groupers...That is if the band doesn't tank.
B: you beta cut it out… this is turning into a whale of a bad email chain.
G: don't be so crabby
G: ok ok I'm done...
fin
B: ok, but don't do anything squidly on your ride home...
T: Kelp me understand this madness...
G: That's terrible! You're really fishing for 'em now!
G: Squids are a type of motorcyclist who clown fishes around on the highways. They are a real bikers true anemone, because they turn the tide of law enforcement against them.
And I think that was it...pretty bizarre, huh?
Wednesday, March 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh my cod, you guys should quit sea horsing around and get to work! :)
So you can drink alcohol at work at NASA.....man is that comforting. LOL
Ramon
Post a Comment