Monday, March 06, 2006

Short term....what?

I must be getting old. Don't respond to that...that was a rhetorical statement. I've noticed over the last few days that my short term memory is well...what was i saying?
Ok, so that was slightly exaggerated. But seriously, i've had some issues with my short term memory, or maybe it's just a bad case of ADHD. I eventually remember whatever it is that i was trying to remember.

I guess everyone is susceptible to older age. Perhaps, i'll remember what it is that i wanted to post about tonight...

Do i know you??

2 comments:

Joshua said...

I fell asleep sunday while sitting up. Another sign of getting old...

Anonymous said...

Don't feel bad, I talk to people on the phone all day long, mostly visitors. Then when they come in for a visit, they talk to me like I'm supposed to know exactly who I'm talking to and the conversation we had. I don't remember ANY of that particular conversation.