Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Road Rage

I'll leave you with this last post.

Can someone answer me this, what are those white/yellow lines painted on the road called? A better question would be, what are they used for?

It seems that some people find them to be merely graffiti. At some large intersections there are these little dashed lines that help one stay in their LANE as they make this treacherous turn. This lady did not realize that was the intent of those little dashed lines...and cut me off, not once, but twice. It was just after the second time that a sudden urge of rage hit me. Some people are just lucky that i'm not interested in going to jail.

Here's another issue I have with stupid drivers (yes, i agree they should be eradicated). You can pass a cop as long as you don't break the speed limit. It drives me crazy when a mass of cars is going 5 to 10 MPH slower than the posted speed limit...only to find out they are petrified to pass a cop for fear of being pulled over. When in fact, they should be pulled over for being stupid.

I could go on and on and on and on about what drives me crazy on the road. I think i'll let you tell me what drives your crazy on the road??

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't always pay attention to the grafitti on the road, err I mean the lines. Mostly because people drive too damn slow and I don't like to be restricted by a silly line. Yep thats the problem....slow driving in the fast lane. slow driving in every lane! I use the horn and lights very often when dealing with these people.

Anonymous said...

Hey man I'm not about to give a cop a reason to pull me over. If I cop was on the road like that I'd get off on the next exit and find another way home.

Rob, Melissa, Luke & Joel Green said...

Driving slow in the fast lane is my biggest one too, however, people who drive the whole way up a lane they know is going to end and then cutting in line at the last second really drive me nuts too.

Joshua said...

Wow, three posts in one day, that must be a record or something.

Anonymous said...

Hey I'm one of those guys that stays in a lane till the very last second! Do I drive you nuts?