Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Perfect Fit...

Today while i was killing time before my haircut, i wandered in to Lids at the mall. I saw a cap I couldn't leave without.

Here I am sportin' my new lid.







While I was at Lids, I realized I had a lot of caps and no where to put them. I saw this nifty device as I was checking out and decided this would suit my needs for our cap storage. Here are the caps situated on our closet door.



I'm a Pepper...
...what are you?

6 comments:

Rob, Melissa, Luke & Joel Green said...

hehehe, you're a pepper! that's a cool hat.

Anonymous said...

Nice hat. I don't have nearly as many as you, but I got a new Cubs hat last week. I think that makes a total of 3 ball caps for me, so I don't need a hat storage device. But its great to know where to get one at.

Anonymous said...

Not all those caps are his....escpecially the Kasey Kahne hats...those belong to me!!!
HEHEHE!!!

Anonymous said...

Speaking as a non-hat wearing person..that hat looks nice though. But ummmm, I guess you got the haircut AFTER buying the hat..or else you didn't get much cut in back.


WHAT'S UP HEATHER????

Ramon

Anonymous said...

I correct myself..u did say in the blog that you got the hat "before" u got the haircut.

Ramon

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your support!