Saturday, March 25, 2006

Heather Eats a STEAK!!!

This bit of information is definitely news worthy. Heather eats a steak at local establishment. Tonight, Heather's parents and brother took me and heather out to eat for my birthday. My choice of eating establishments was Texas Roadhouse. It's been a while since i've been there and of course I got their famous ribs. And to my surprise, heather ordered an 8 oz sirloin steak. Those of you that know heather know she is not a steak eater...well not anymore. She ate every last morsel of that USDA meaty goodness, and she liked it too!!!
Be on the lookout for heather the steak eater...

In other news, I think i have finally figured out what i'm going to buy myself for my 30th birthday. The Garmin Nuvi 350 GPS unit. For a full review of this cool gadget, see CNET's Review here. I'm gonna look for the best deals, cause this is an expensive gadget. I'll post more about it...if i even get it.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Going somewhere?

Joshua said...

Holy cow!! Heather eating a steak!!! That's off the scales unheard of...now if we can take back all the time she fake barfed everytime we mentioned steak before! :) hehehe

The nuvi's are cool! I remember looking at them before I got the street pilot. I recommend the internet as your shopping portal for the GPS, worked for me...hundreds and hundreds of dollars less.

Anonymous said...

Tell Heather to welcome to the world of carivours. I couldn't imagine not eating meat. That would suck.

Have fun with the GPS. At least now you have no excuse for getting lost.

Anonymous said...

Why it takes cool people so long to rip into meat is just amazing...I realize on Friday's during Lent that I could NEVER be a vegetarian.

So, how is Andy doing? That was the most suprising part of the story for me.

We need to meet up soon.....and before summer.

Ramon

Todd said...

Just to be clear, Heather was not a vegetarian. She loves hamburgers, chicken, pork, fajitas, etc. Now, steak, was something she didn't eat. Now, sirloin, ribeyes, and perhaps T-bones are on her "i like that" list.

Anonymous said...

I knew she wasn't a vegetarian...but damn everyone likes a good steak.

Ramon