Thursday, March 09, 2006

Eradication?

Here's an off the wall topic for tonight.
This will be a two part question. If you had your choice of eradicating cockroaches or stupid people, which would you choose?

If you could erradicate anything from existence, what would that be?

While cockroaches and stupid people are very similar, i believe that stupid people do more harm to the world...good bye stupid people.

Hmmm...the second question is a little bit tougher. I believe that everything has its place in life and removing one thing would upset the balance and life as we know it would implode in a world of chaos. So, that leads me to eradicating stupid questions...like this post.

Discuss amongst yourselves...

10 comments:

Joshua said...

I would erradicate Kyle Busch's NASCAR driving licence.

Rob, Melissa, Luke & Joel Green said...

Cockroaches never really hurt me. Well, Melissa yelling at me to kill the ones in our house was inconvenient, yes, but bother or hurt me, no. Stupid people make me laugh typically. I'm good with keeping both around. Now, stupid drivers, that's another story. If you're going slower than the car behind you, move right! ahhhh!

Anonymous said...

I would have to vote for eradicating people that can't drive...and NASCAR would be a close 2nd...not to be an ass...but how the hell do you all watch that "stuff".....the best part about summer is the Indy 500.

Ramon

Rob, Melissa, Luke & Joel Green said...

heheheehe, here we go...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Joshua said...

FYI....summer officially starts on June 21st and the Indy 500 is Memorial Day weekend, in May, which is technically in the spring.

You must be thinking of the Brickyard 400 (the NASCAR race at Indy) which is in the summer.

Anonymous said...

if you like the Indy 500, why don't you like NASCAR...it's the same thing...

Anonymous said...

Actually...I knew when Summer started and when Spring was. And ummm no, I wouldn't be thinking of the Brickyard 400. Completely different race.

Why do I like Indy and not Nascar? Well I grew up watching Indy racing and will hopefully go and see the 500 some time. Let's see..Indy doesn't restrict speed..the cars look a lot better...to me the commentating is better. I admit the drivers when it comes to Nascar are probably better....I actually do care about Earnhardt Jr......but that's about it.


To me, Memorial Day weekend and the 500 kinda kick of Summer for me...and Labor Day and the start of regular season NFL Games start off the Fall...although it is still way to damn hot in early September.

Ramon

Anonymous said...

This is an interesting one. In my experience, stupid people are funny to watch but they can be extremely annoying. If there was a way to chemically "fix" the stupid people from corrupting the world gene pool, then it would be all good. The first places that you would have to start with that solution would be prisons. I have seen my share of complete retards, and most of them are in the prison system. And I have no doubt its just Arizona, I have a feeling its all states and the federal system as well.

As for eradicating cockroaches, sometimes them and stupid people are the same thing. If you eradicate one or the other, there is always another group of individuals, bugs or people, that would fill the void, and I would bet it would be either more cockroaches that have adapted or even more stupid people.

From personal experience, I can tell you that inmates in Arizona are amongst some of the stupidist people that I have ever encountered, and I've been in law enforcement for about 8 years.
Just a thought from my end.

Anonymous said...

Supposedly 2 things will be around at the end of time on Earth. Cockroaches and Keith Richards..when asked about it at their Super Bowl Press Conference...Keith said he would then eat them!

Ramon