Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Drive Time...

Here's a little poll that i'm taking. What is your drive time to work? This morning...as I was rolling into work at 4am I managed to clock my travel time...Now this would be considered the best that I can achieve without breaking any laws. I live 7 miles from work and it took me 12 minutes to travel that. At 4am, there is no traffic and i was able to make every light except 2. Now, if I were to hit every green light on the way to work, i might be able to shave off 1 or 2 minutes.

On a heavy traffic day, it takes me anywhere from 25 minutes to 45 minutes to get to work.

Hope you have a pleasant drive to and from work!

4 comments:

Joshua said...

Depending on traffic anywhere between 15 mins to 48 mins.

See comment to Green blog about posting at work! :)

Jena said...

Hi! So I came to visit your page off of Rob and Melissa's page. (Me, being Rob's sister). My drive to work takes me 7 mintues. But then again I don't live in TX either...just small town NV.

Rob, Melissa, Luke & Joel Green said...

I suppose I'd have to say that our drive times to work border on about 30 seconds to a minute shorter than JSPs, however, that being said, I've never hit 45 minutes! 35 has been my longest.

Joshua said...

The 48 minute drive was due to heavy rains and an accident on NASA 1. Remember the majority of Texans freak out in the rain (no offense meant for those Texans that can drive, you know who you are) and the drive time gets longer.

The average drive time is probably about 20 minutes.