I'm sure most of you have been watching they 2006 Winter Olympics. You may have stumbled across something called Curling. Wonder what the hell it is? Click here for the Curling Basics.
It's an interesting sport. Heather and I started watching it back in 2002. I'm not sure i know all the rules yet...
I still have my eye on the Czech Republic Men's Hockey team. I haven't been able to watch much Olympic hockey, but you can bet i'll be cheering for the Czechs to dominate. At the very least, they'll be playing for a Bronze medal. The semi-finals start on the 24th. A win on that day, guarantees a silver medal.
I've also missed most of the speed sports. Just not enough time to watch it all...and there is no point in TiVo-ing the events, cause i'll never have the time to sit down and watch through something i already know the outcome to. Alas...that's the way it goes.
Have you been enjoying the Olympics?
Thursday, February 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
In 2002 I remember watching the olympics everynight....granted I was single living in my old apartment then, so I really didn't have anything better to do with my time.
The 2002 games were also in Salt Lake so I couldn't just go to CNN and be blasted with who won, since it was on pretty much the same time as us.
GO USA!
I have been having a great time watching the Olympics..sorry to say that 2 of our athletes aren't exactly the best examples of Americans. I would think that it would be obvious who I mean..but if it ain't drop me a line and I will feel free to vent.
Ramon
Post a Comment