Sunday, February 12, 2006

First LTS gig a success...

Last night's Less Than Serious show was a success. The joint wasn't packed, but I think LTS made a few more fans. They guys looked like they had lots of fun. Now if Finding Reason could get that original stuff off the ground, maybe one day we'll hit the bar circuit!

Be on the lookout for future flyers about their next gig. I can tell you that a gig is scheduled for March 18 at Ronnie's Ice House in Dickinson. I'm sure we'll be there. Perhaps you will be too?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Potentially stupid question...
Who are Less Than Serious?

Ramon

Todd said...

Less Than Serious. Who are they? Go to their myspace site and check them out.
Ben is in Finding Reason with me. He's earning his rock star status through what i call "the Other" band. They are a cover band...pretty good one too...with all kinds of high tech equipment. THey'll be hitting the bar circuit in the clear lake area...