...to really good Super Bowl commercials? It seems the last few years, including tonight, the commercials that run during the Super Bowl have been rather drab and disappointing. It used to be the one thing that non-football watchers would watch the Super Bowl for...great and clever commercials that would intice the watcher into thinking they need that product, and are more likely to buy it if the commercial will capture their memories with a rememberable 30 second spot. Sometimes the commercial is more memorable than the product being sold. In tonight's ads, only 3 or 4 were memorable and these were marginally memorable. I probably would've forgotten them had i not written them down. I think the best commerical of the night is a tie between the Fedex cavemen and the Sprint defense weapon. There were 7 Budweiser commercials, with at least another 4 beer commercials. Well...that's about all i have to say about tonight's commercials.
Congratulations to the Pittsburgh Steelers for winning Super Bowl XL.
I've added a link to the Finding Reason MySpace page. MySpace is a network of people around the world that gets larger everyday. We're hoping to get some more internet exposure. Perhaps we'll have another song or two posted on there in the near future.
I did some routine maintenance on the cruiser today. I cleaned the K&N filter. This is an easy task, but takes you off the road until the filter is cleaned. I figured today was the best day since I could just stay at home an watch the game. I also wasted a can of Dr. Pepper cleaning my battery terminals. I didn't have any baking soda around the house, so i had to go the cola route. Cleaned those terminals right up.
The Winter Olympics are around the corner...i'm getting TIVO ready for those early morning hockey games and curling matches...what olympic event are you gonna watch?
Sunday, February 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I know I will spell it wrong, but you gotta watch the Luge and Skeleton...and of course Hockey is a great game to watch....hope sometime soon to actually see one live.
Did you get my email about Voyager 2?
Ramon
Yep, Ramon, i did get your email. just haven't had time to do the research on it...that's not our ship. I think Voyager is still pumpin' back data...
Yes, the "speed" sports as i like to call them are fun to watch. I'm sure i won't have the time to watch it all, but definitely will be watchin' those suckas going 100mph face first down a chute of ice...
Cool. Yes speed sports are all kinds of fun.....now if Bode Miller wasn't a drunk..he could be fun to watch too..what a dumbass.
Ramon
Also, if you want to check out an olympic athletes website
www.angelaruggiero.com
She is an Women's Hockey player from the US..good blog site.
Ramon
Post a Comment