Wednesday, March 31, 2004

What's in a name...

The time has come for us to take the next step and name our band. Oh the frustration! Is this the hardest part of forming a band? I haven't offered up 'Negative Return' yet, but I may throw it in as a last resort. I've seen close to a hundred different suggestions and I really don't like a one--even some of my own suggestions. Am I just being too selective with this? Does it really matter? Anyway, we'll be starting a website on garageband.com. That's where you'll be able to hear our stuff and learn more about us. I just won't have the webspace to host it all, but you can bet there will be a link on my website when it's done.

Have you listened to the song? You haven't? Then you must have dial up? I've heard that people with dial up have had problems. I apologize for that...maybe when we get the site up and running on garageband.com you'll be able to listen to it? or not. If you have listened to it, I hope you liked it. Hopefully there will be many more where that came from...

So, what's in a name?? Stay tuned to find out what we have chosen...

No comments: