Tuesday, March 16, 2004

28 years

It's been 28 years since my birth. I'd like to thank everyone for their well wishes, cards, lotto tickets, phone calls and the like. Sorry to say the lotto tickets didn't produce anything but garbage. I didn't do any celebrating. My meal of choice was a bacon cheese burger meal from Whataburger. I know, I know, not very exciting. Sometimes keeping things low key are much better than the grandiose cinematic features that we sometimes make them out to be. It was a pretty good day nonetheless.


In other news, I'm waiting on lawn mower parts to come in so I can fix my lawn mower. A simple $28 worth of supplies to fix the problem is a lot better than $280 for a new lawnmower. The parts shipped today; so they should be here later this week. And there isn't much more to report...I'm tired.

No comments: