Monday, March 29, 2004

First of many...

This is our first crudely recorded material. I say crudely because Ben whipped this up Sunday night. There is no bass, no fills, and no solos. All that to be added later. We just wanted to get something down as a basis. The thoughts are now digital. I had to reduce the quality of this piece so I could upload it to the web. Hopefully it won't sound like crap?!? Don't expect this piece to stay here too long--cause it'll be updated, or I'll run out of webspace. It is quite possible that this piece will be re-arranged and such. So, without further ado, here it is.

Comments are welcome. But before complete judgment is passed, I just want to say again, this is a piece in work. Have a listen and if you like it, buy the album. Hehe :)

No comments: